Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blending photos.

I've been doing a tutorial on blending modes in Photoshop and here's my pictures so far. I used Taylor Made Designs tutorial, paper and word art for the pictures. Do you like them? I still have to work on the shine and color of the words "simply beautiful" before I'm satisfied but I'm liking it so far.




Kinzi got her first report card Friday and received 7 A's and 2 B's.....were totally in awe of her...she did a great job. Nathan is on a trimester system so he won't get his first report for a while. But he's doing very well, too!

No word yet on getting Nathan's meds so we're starting to pester everyone now.

We have a 4 day weekend next week so we're very excited.

Kinzi had her best friend over this weekend to celebrate her birthday and they had a blast. They don't want to leave each other when it's time to go.

No comments: