Thursday, October 30, 2008

Almost Halloween Part 1

It's almost Halloween here....actually by the time you read this it will be Halloween! We added a bunch of different Halloween decorations to our house this year and I thought I'd show you.


Here's my new witches shelf....got the idea out of a magazine. Chuck made the shelf and I painted it ....everything else was purchased or found at a thrift store. I thought it was cool....I'm going to make a similar one for Christmas that "Santa" hangs his stuff on.


My new table decorations...if the picture isn't to clear click on it and it will bring up a bigger version (if you view it from my blog)


Shelf accessories from Michaels



Our fun little village....we love the mummies sitting on the bench



This is my eyeball wall....I have eyeballs all over the table too! I also found this idea in a magazine!


No comments: