Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nathan doesn't have a tumor

Hi all....sorry it's been a while since I posted. The kids go to school in town now and it's about a 45 minute drive one way...some days I go back and forth twice taking almost 3.5 hours out of my day just driving.


I think we've talked to most of you but we're thrilled with the MRI test results. Nathan doesn't have a tumor, yeah!!! He will be taking growth hormone shots but that won't be for another month after we get pre-approved by the insurance and they order the hormones. Anyway, Nathan is beyond thrilled that nothing else is wrong.


The kids are doing well in school. Nathan's is going pretty flawless and Kinzi is only having minor blips when it comes to the classes where she has to learn tons and tons of facts. Other than that, everything is going great.



I made this scrapbook pages as I was learning to use some of the different tools in Photoshop. It says:



What a face!



What a face you are making in this picture! While I am sure your asking, "Why did mom make a scrapbook page out of this picture?", I can assure you I had my reasons: 1) Your hair is as it usually is ....messy 2) Your gorgeous green eye show up beautifully 3) Those freckles....need I say more 4) You love to look this way....evil, but you never act that way....ok...maybe you do for your brother 5) It shows you how you are naturally....a goof 6) It shows you how you were in 4th grade 7) You can almost see a smirk as your posing and finally 8) It's cute...just like you.



Credits: Paper by petit morneaux, font: impact and Susiehand, Brush: Hipster Plumes Mega Pack







No comments: