Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny mistake

I looked at my blog several times over the last week and new something was wrong but I just couldn't put my finger on it....today it dawned on me what it was. The pictures in the header were from two years ago not last year, hahahahahahaha! I've since updated the header with last years pictures. We'll be having new family pictures made soon so they'll be updated again in the next few months....silly me.

Nathan has his MRI this afternoon. I'm sure it will be several day before we know anything but as soon as we do we'll let everyone know the details.

Kinzi broke her big toe last week at school during Kempo (like Karate) class. It's getting better this week but it's very sore and a lovely shade of purple with some swelling.

This week we really saw a turn around with the kids socially at school. Nathan has 3 boys that he's made friends with that all eat lunch together. Kinzi started making friend this week as well and has even invited someone over. I hope we can get that arranged for her.

Scruffy got 70% of a haircut. He gets grumpy about it after a while.

Chuck is busy as usual. He going through Air War College and as a part of that has to take Spanish. He's using the Rosetta Stone series. He's el loco when he chit chats in spanish...hehehe sorry honey. He's playing lots of golf in the afternoons in this terrible heat but it's tons cheaper so he just makes the best of it. He's also been working out like crazy and he's in terrific shape.

We have had some crazy thunderstorms the last couple of nights. Sahuarita is a mess, some of our tiny levees broke and debris is everywhere.

My time isn't my own all the sudden. Depending on the day, I spend 2 to 4 hours on the road getting my kids to and from school in town. We have high hopes it will all be worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything look great! Keep us up to date about Nathan and let us know if there is anything at all we can do. Chuckie...working out?!?! What brought THAT on? His finally realizing the mileage on that ol' body? notice I said "mileage" and not "age" because since I am a mere 12 months older, I know he would throw that in my face! HOWEVER, I will NEVER catch up mileage wise!! HAHA