Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Started

The kids started their new school last Monday. The first week went very well. We're still happy that we made the move and as we expected the only "bla" part is the drive into town. Once we get into a groove it'll be better. The kids schedules are pretty rigorous. Nathan has Algebra II, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Art, Social Students, English, and Latin. I may be forgetting something but right now I don't remember. Kinzi has AP Math, Language Arts, Science, Geography, Latin, Kempo for PE, Art, Music and a class called Classics. They study Greek and Roman culture....perfect timing since we were just in Rome. They are busy but not horribly so. I think Kinzi is planning on trying out for the theatre group.

This weekend they both has miserable colds to end their first week of school....poor kids.

They spent the weekend playing game and having fun. Kinzi made an animation that I can't wait for you to see.

http://

My best friend, Diane and I went to see Mama Mia for the second time this weekend. We love that movie. If you haven't gone to see it take a bunch of girls and go have a good time. It's really good!!!

No comments: