Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm finally getting around to working on my Christmas Scrapbook pages. Here are most of them. I have two or three more that I'm still working on...I'll post as soon as I have them completed. I still haven't even started the Blank Chronicles Newsletter. Yikes! I'm getting very slow!

I'm suppose to post credits when I use other people's templates and kits and I will when I get a chance but I wanted to get these posted right away!



Credits: O Christmas Tree Template by K. Pertiet and Paper and Elements by Mindy Terasawa - Christmas Dreams both from Designer Digitals


Credits: Paper and Elements by Ellie Last; blog Xmas give away, Word Art - North Pole Smack by Kellie Mize, We Are Storykeepers, Word Strips - K. Pertiet, Designer Digitals and Stiches by Anna Aspnes at Desginer Digitals


Credits: Teamplate by Ali Edwards, December Daily Layered Templates, Designer Digitals and Paper and Elements by Taylor Made Design, Shine On Kit, Oscraps


Credits: Paper and Frame by Taylor Made Design, Shine On kit at Oscraps, Word Art by TMD and Sue Cummings, True Magic Christmas II at Oscraps, Elements by Tracy Ann Digitals, Frippery Wisps 4



Credits: Template by K. Pertiet, Posted Memories at Designer Digitals and Messy Stamped Alpha

No comments: