Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photographs

Hi All!

As most of you know I've been really getting into my camera and trying to learn to take pictures better in manual mode. Yesterday, after I dropped the kids off at school, I went to a park and took pictures of sculptures and plants. I'm pretty pleased with this set....my focusing is getting a lot better. What do you think?


This isn't necessarily the best pictures but it shows our snow on the mountains that lasted less than 24 hours. I like the palm trees in front of the snow.

This picture may not be exciting to you but I'm thrilled because I can read the numbers on the faucet....that's a big improvement for me.


Yep...just rust....but rust that is in focus!


Yep...just a FOCUSED handle.



I thought the purple was so pretty in this cactus.



Just a broader view of the cactus.




This is my absolute favorite picture of the day.....it is a mom holding a child's hand. It's a bronze sculpture at the park.




Just another view but this time holding the dad's hand.






Agave needles......yep........in focus! Do you see where I'm going with this?








Yet another in focus sculpture.







Hope you enjoyed them!






No comments: