Monday, March 2, 2009

Out of school and pictures

We just had a four day weekend, yeah! The kids get out for rodeo here in Tucson. Most of the schools in town do that. Anyway, the kids were thrilled to sleep in. On Saturday, we went up to Madera Canyon and hiked and played in the creek. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of that.

Today I'm posting Mackinzi's and my picture.

Playdoh Nose - Kinzi hasn't played with Playdoh in some years but yesterday she saw some playdoh in a dollar bin of a store and remembered how much she use to love it so she bought some. Instead of cute little animals that she use to make, she came down with this great big orange nose and her fingers in the nostrils. As mom, I had to make a comment about picking your nose and in her tween voice " I'm not...I'm just shaping the nostrils!" She was very unhappy I would suggest such a thing. Haha! Of course, then I had to snap a picture.


This is week 2's self-portrait. I'm not really a country person but it was rodeo week here in Tucson and I just loved this hat so I used it as my inspiration this week. I'm trying to get my exposure right, I tend to under expose pictures but I may have over done this one. Anyway, I'm not to unhappy with my second attempt.....man do I love photoshop....now if it would just magically make me loose those extra pounds....life would be dandy, haha!





No comments: