Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trip to Salt Lake

Boy, it's been a busy week. I went to Salt Lake for my first of two photography classes this past weekend. The women teaching the class is an up and coming portrait photographer in Utah. She was very good, I learned tons and had a good time. There was a very big change of climate. Check out the snow at her house. Burr!!!! But it was so pretty.


This is a portrait I did of Ingrid from the class. I thought it turned our rather well.


After getting back home with all my new found knowledge, I went and shot more pictures of ducks.

This is a cool gate that I drive by everyday on the way to the kids school. Look at the faces above the door.



The kids have a 4 day weekend this weekend. They are looking forward to that. Kinzi is planning on having five girls come over and spend the night.....should be fun!

No comments: