Saturday, December 15, 2007

Scrapbooking pages for Mackinzi

I just finished some scrapbooking pages for Mackinzi. I'm starting to really get into the digital scrapbooking craze!

In the online digital scrapbooking world, it is appropriate to give credit to products being used . That's why you'll see the credits....there's not enough room on the slide show to post credits. I show big pictures here so I can give the credit but move them to the slide show.



Credits: I used Mrs. Wresh Template 26 and for the paper/elements I used Weeds and Wildflowers, "I Believe in You" kit.









































Credits: I used a template from Kay Miller Designs and for the papers I used the August 07 Mega Kit from DSO.

























Credits: Papers and Elements by Nana's Attic; Snapped Element Kit
























Credits: Paper and Elements by Tracy Gilbert of Clever Monkey Graphics; Modern Art Kit

1 comment:

Linda said...

Testing! Cool pictures