Saturday, April 26, 2008

Poll

While Chuck is sitting alert today I'm going crazy scrapbooking. I've scraped the same picture two different ways. This picture of Kinzi has been in a frame all over our house...it's just one of my favorites around the time she was 2. Vote in my poll (on right side of blog) on which one you like better.

Sample 1

Credits: Paper/Elements by Kay Miller Designs, "Simple Pleasures" kit

Sample 2

Credits: Template 72 by Mrs. Wresh, Paper/Elements by Zoe Pearn, "Lush Blooms" kit

I'll go with the vote but you'll see the other one with a different picture before long, hahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I can't see the Poll on the right, but I absolutely LOVE the first one! The second is cute as well, but you can see just how cute she is in the first one! Just my 2 cents! ~ Debbi